Work with us
- You have substantial experience in cybersecurity and want to join a company who will value your talents?
- You want to gain some hands-on pentesting experience without going to the dark side?
- You want interesting projects and want to communicate with highly qualified teammates?
- You have little experience but want to develop in the IT field?
- You are in the right place at the right time!
- We offer remote and onsite jobs with flexible schedules and payment.
- We will help you to develop your skills and gain personal certifications.
- We are a Teal company.
Security Compliance Manager
Experience in implementing ISO 27001 or PCI DSS. Preferably, with CISSP, CISM, CISA, and ISO 27001 or PCI DSS personal certifications. GDPR or HIPAA experience is a plus. Above intermediate English or German with good writing skills is preferred. Ability to work independently. Ability to teach is a plus.
Experience in automatic and manual security analysis of source code. Deep knowledge of OWASP. Knowledge of Unix and Windows, programming languages, modern DevOps, CI and cloud technologies. At least intermediate English or German with good writing skills is required. Ability to teach is a plus.
Web and Network Pentester
Requires experience in web application security testing or network penetration testing. Knowledge of the OWASP Test Guide. Preferably, with OSCP, Mile2 or CREST certifications. Participation in CTF is a plus. At least intermediate English or German with good writing skills is required. WiFi pentesting and social engineering expertise is a plus.
Mobile systems pentester
Requires Android or iOS penetration testing experience. Knowledge of OWASP Mobile Testing Guide. Preferably, with Mile2 or CREST certifications. Participation in CTF is a plus. WiFi penetration experience is a plus. At least intermediate English or German with good writing skills is required.
Auditor of smart contracts
Knowledge of Solidity and understanding of the operation principles of Ethereum and other blockchain networks are required. Understanding Solidity Style Guide and Ethereum Smart Contract Security Best Practices. Understanding smart contract vulnerabilities, DASP Top 10, SWC Registry, and CWE/SANS Top 25. At least intermediate English with good writing and reporting skills is desirable.