Our capabilities and responsibilities
During the computer security incident response and investigation, we perform the following actions:
- Conducting technical analysis of large amounts of structured and unstructured data, including user activity data and alerts, to uncover anomalies.
- Discerning obscure patterns and attributes to produce investigative leads, identify indicators of compromise, and uncover loss causing events.
- Leading highly sensitive, complex, and confidential threat investigations into technology misuse, incidents of data loss and intellectual property theft, conflict of interest, counterintelligence concerns, and security policy violations.
- Reviewing data in support of security inquiries and loss prevention efforts, and compiling analysis results into a variety of finished intelligence products to support stakeholders’ decision-making, and assist in creating detection and mitigation strategies.
- Providing timely notice of imminent or hostile intentions or activities that may impact the objectives of your organization, resources, or capabilities.
- Creating new tools, tactics, and procedures (TTPs) for identifying insiders, including proactive identification of new collection methodologies and briefing security team members on emerging threats to support the continued improvement of the customer’s Threat Management Program.
- Building threat models to quantify the security risks against known adversarial and malicious behaviors and campaigns.
- Completing risk assessments, communication campaigns, post-incident follow-ups, and any special analytical projects according to the customer’s objectives.
- Collecting and preserving evidence admissible in court.
Check out our additional services and business cases. Submit the form below to request an incident investigation. Get a free consultation.
Business cases of projects we completed
Information security incident response and investigation
Managed security and compliance (ISO 27001, etc.)
Security analysis of software source code
Security assessment: audits and penetration tests
Security Operations Center cases