Protection of websites
The root causes of website hacks are technical vulnerabilities and lack of monitoring
We effectively address both of these causes and provide a complete solution to protect your web assets so you can focus on your business goals.
|Penetration testing is a regular task|
OWASP, DoS/DDoS, social engineering, Red Team tests, reverse engineering, zero-day vulnerability research, security analysis of software source code. Risk assessment, risk mitigation recommendations, and reporting. We help with vulnerability mitigation and retest after the fix. Learn more.
|Protecting and security monitoring is an ongoing task|
DDoS protection, Web Application Firewalls, availability protection, transaction validation, RUM checks, log collection, CDN, traffic optimization and acceleration for mobile devices. Hotline support in English, Russian and Ukrainian 24/7 by email or live chat. Cybersecurity incident response. Learn more.
Security Assessment and Pentests
Penetration testing (pentests, ethical hacking, “white hat” hacking) is universally recognized as an effective method of checking and assessing the quality and security of information systems. During the penetration test, security experts imitate the actions of computer criminals to check the possibility of unauthorized access, theft of confidential information, denial of service (DoS), service interruption, exploitation of technical vulnerabilities, deception of employees, physical intrusion, and other security threats.
Learn more about penetration testing.
Website protection and monitoring
- Ultimate protection against DDoS attacks
- Enhanced security using Web Application Firewall (WAF)
- Protection from OWASP TOP-10 vulnerabilities
- Checking the website availability every 60 seconds
- Transaction checks, which are run from the user’s browser and test the important functions of the website, for example, login/registration, moving to the basket, etc.
- RUM (Real-User Monitoring) checks, to test the download time of a website from a real user perspective
- Collecting and storing event logs for up to 12 months
- Global CDN for static content optimization
- Optimization and acceleration of traffic for mobile devices
- Support for IPv6, HTTP/2, SPDY, WebSockets
- Hotline support in English, Ukrainian or Russian 24/7 by email/IM with dedicated specialists.
- Security incident response
See also Managed threat detection and response.
Check out our additional services and business cases. Send the form below to request protection for your website. Get a free consultation.